History, Archaeology, and Culture of the Levant
New and Bestselling Books
- Baal, St. George, and Khidr
Robert D. Miller II
- Camels in the Biblical World
Martin Heide and Joris Peters
- Donkeys in the Biblical World
Kenneth C. Way
- The Horsemen of Israel
Deborah O’Daniel Cantrell
- The Land Before the Kingdom of Israel
Brendon C. Benz
- A Monetary and Political History of the Phoenician City of Byblos in the Fifth and Fourth Centuries B.C.E.
Josette Elayi and A. G. Elayi
- Poetic Astronomy in the Ancient Near East
Jeffrey L. Cooley
- Political Change and Material Culture in Middle to Late Bronze Age Canaan
- Scribal Tools in Ancient Israel
- Temples and Sanctuaries from the Early Iron Age Levant
William E. Mierse
- The Wilderness Itineraries
About this Series
History, Archaeology, and Culture of the Levant (HACL) is a series that focuses on integrative and innovative multidisciplinary research related to the history, archaeology, and culture of the ancient Levant.
K. Lawson Younger Jr.
Subscribe to our mailing list and be notified about new titles, journals and catalogs.