Critical Studies in the Hebrew Bible
New and Bestselling Books
- A Concise History of Ancient Israel
Bernd U. Schipper, Translated by Michael Lesley
- The Development of God in the Old Testament
- First Isaiah and the Disappearance of the Gods
Matthew J. Lynch
- Infant Weeping in Akkadian, Hebrew, and Greek Literature
David A. Bosworth
- Interpreting Ecclesiastes: Readers Old and New
Katherine J. Dell
- Is There Theology in the Hebrew Bible?
Konrad Schmid, and translated by Peter Altmann
- Job's Journey
Manfred Oeming and Konrad Schmid
About this Series
Critical Studies in the Hebrew Bible is a series that publishes short monographs of between 30,000 and 50,000 words in any area of the critical study of the Old Testament / Hebrew Bible, including studies of history, literature, religion and theology, composition and redaction, textual criticism, and language. Volumes in the series are original pieces of research of the highest quality by established scholars in the field.
Subscribe to our mailing list and be notified about new titles, journals and catalogs.